Franklin County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Washington Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Franklin County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Franklin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Franklin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Franklin County landscaping contractors
- Franklin County landscape businesses
- Franklin County landscaping companies
- Franklin County landscape services
- Franklin County landscapers
- Franklin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Franklin County
- residential landscaping businesses Franklin County
- residential landscape companies Franklin County
- residential landscaping services Franklin County
- residential lawn care companies Franklin County
- residential landscapers Franklin County
- landscape architects Franklin County
- landscape company Franklin County
- landscape designers Franklin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Franklin County
- commercial landscape businesses Franklin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Franklin County
- commercial landscaping companies Franklin County
- commercial landscape services Franklin County
- commercial landscapers Franklin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Do You Need Annuals or Perennials for Your Garden
The crocus delights us in early spring as it dares to peek through the snow and lift its face to the sun. Soon after follow tulips, narcissus, iris, lilacs - all perennials that welcome spring with vibrant color and fragrance. Perennial plants bloom at different times during the growing season and delight you with variety in color and size from earliest spring to late autumn. However, many perennials like those mentioned, bloom only for a few short weeks and then disappear from the landscape until the following year...
Planting Trees and Shrubs
If you're planting new trees and shrubs this spring, don't spoil them by enriching the soil with organic matter. A hole full of compost and soft organic matter is a comfortable area for the roots, and they aren't likely to spread into the surrounding soil. If the roots don't anchor themselves firmly by spreading...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...