Orange County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Vermont Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Orange County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Orange County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Orange County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Orange County landscaping contractors
- Orange County landscape businesses
- Orange County landscaping companies
- Orange County landscape services
- Orange County landscapers
- Orange County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Orange County
- residential landscaping businesses Orange County
- residential landscape companies Orange County
- residential landscaping services Orange County
- residential lawn care companies Orange County
- residential landscapers Orange County
- landscape architects Orange County
- landscape company Orange County
- landscape designers Orange County
- commercial landscaping contractors Orange County
- commercial landscape businesses Orange County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Orange County
- commercial landscaping companies Orange County
- commercial landscape services Orange County
- commercial landscapers Orange County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Soil, Drainage, and Water
Having a beautiful and thriving yard isn't an act of chance. Before you go shopping for trees, flowers, plants and shrubs, you should understand that half of them are meant to be underground. The root systems of your future plants and trees will decide if they live or die, and their future health is determined by the environment you will be planting them in. So, before you bring home a truck load of things to plant, you should take a good look at the soil and drainage conditions on your property to see if there is any room for improvement...
Dormant Oil Spray
Dormant oil is a nontoxic spray to control sucking and chewing insects in the egg stage before they can do any damage. Use dormant oil on trees, shrubs and evergreens in early spring while they are still dormant, before buds develop. You can buy the spray from any garden supply store or make your own from mineral oil and soap using the following recipe...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...