Summit County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Residential Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Summit County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Summit County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Summit County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Summit County landscaping contractors
- Summit County landscape businesses
- Summit County landscaping companies
- Summit County landscape services
- Summit County landscapers
- Summit County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Summit County
- residential landscaping businesses Summit County
- residential landscape companies Summit County
- residential landscaping services Summit County
- residential lawn care companies Summit County
- residential landscapers Summit County
- landscape architects Summit County
- landscape company Summit County
- landscape designers Summit County
- commercial landscaping contractors Summit County
- commercial landscape businesses Summit County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Summit County
- commercial landscaping companies Summit County
- commercial landscape services Summit County
- commercial landscapers Summit County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
November Gardening Tips
November is the second to the last month of the year. It is STILL a good time to plant. You can still plant trees, shrubs, flowers and much more. For color you can't go wrong with pansies, if planted now you can have beautiful flowers and color until late April. You can plant directly into the ground or in just about any container as long as it has good drainage. Use a good quality potting soil with additional amounts of perlite to help loosen and add tiny air pockets and help roots to breathe...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...