Salt Lake County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Salt Lake County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Salt Lake County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
- Salt Lake County landscape businesses
- Salt Lake County landscaping companies
- Salt Lake County landscape services
- Salt Lake County landscapers
- Salt Lake County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping businesses Salt Lake County
- residential landscape companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping services Salt Lake County
- residential lawn care companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscapers Salt Lake County
- landscape architects Salt Lake County
- landscape company Salt Lake County
- landscape designers Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping contractors Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape businesses Salt Lake County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape services Salt Lake County
- commercial landscapers Salt Lake County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
If your property has a slope dotted with interesting or weathered rock formations, you have an ideal spot for a rock garden. If nature hasn't provided you with the ideal location, all you need is a few loads of topsoil and some rocks. If you must bring in your own rocks and soil, start small...
Dormant Oil Spray
Dormant oil is a nontoxic spray to control sucking and chewing insects in the egg stage before they can do any damage. Use dormant oil on trees, shrubs and evergreens in early spring while they are still dormant, before buds develop. You can buy the spray from any garden supply store or make your own from mineral oil and soap using the following recipe...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....