Salt Lake County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Residential Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Salt Lake County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Salt Lake County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
- Salt Lake County landscape businesses
- Salt Lake County landscaping companies
- Salt Lake County landscape services
- Salt Lake County landscapers
- Salt Lake County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping businesses Salt Lake County
- residential landscape companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping services Salt Lake County
- residential lawn care companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscapers Salt Lake County
- landscape architects Salt Lake County
- landscape company Salt Lake County
- landscape designers Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping contractors Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape businesses Salt Lake County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape services Salt Lake County
- commercial landscapers Salt Lake County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Ladybugs, Ladybugs, Come to My Garden
Ladybugs, also called lady beetles or ladybirds, can be a gardener's best friend. The ladybug's bright coloring brings welcomed cheer to the garden, as well as helping with pest control. Since medieval times, ladybugs have been valued by farmers all over the world. Many believe that the ladybug was divinely sent to free crops of insect pests. In fact, that is how the ladybug got its name...
Many gardeners move potted plants from outdoors to indoors in the fall to protect them from winter weather. For example you may have a potted jade plant that does fine on the deck from April to September but would die if exposed to even moderately cold fall weather. In fact, potted houseplants often do better if given this yearly exposure to outside sun and air. Be aware, however, that you may introduce some uninvited houseguests indoors by this...
Commercial vegetable growers, wholesalers and retailers are experts at selecting the optimum harvest time and storage conditions to ensure that the vegetables you find in the grocery store will have the longest possible shelf life. They do an excellent job of ensuring that the grocery store produce department is continually stocked with the freshest vegetables possible, even when the grower is thousands of miles from the consumer...