Josephine County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Oregon Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Josephine County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Josephine County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Josephine County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Josephine County landscaping contractors
- Josephine County landscape businesses
- Josephine County landscaping companies
- Josephine County landscape services
- Josephine County landscapers
- Josephine County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Josephine County
- residential landscaping businesses Josephine County
- residential landscape companies Josephine County
- residential landscaping services Josephine County
- residential lawn care companies Josephine County
- residential landscapers Josephine County
- landscape architects Josephine County
- landscape company Josephine County
- landscape designers Josephine County
- commercial landscaping contractors Josephine County
- commercial landscape businesses Josephine County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Josephine County
- commercial landscaping companies Josephine County
- commercial landscape services Josephine County
- commercial landscapers Josephine County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Concrete Mold Buying Tips
Many of these are made to order, so delivery time is 3 - 5 weeks after you have placed an order and paid your money. This is a long wait if you are just starting off in the hobby or business. Your investment in molds will be considerable and even with several hundred dollars worth of molds you may only have 5 - 10 different castings to offer your customers. I recommend that you start with the much cheaper and easier to use rigid or semi rigid plastic molds. They are inexpensive and will give you an excellent feel for...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
How to Create a Wildflower Garden
In today's gardens often populated by geraniums, roses, and zinnias, wildflowers can provide a simple and graceful flair. Almost any garden or landscape can be beautified by their presence. Not only are wildflowers easy to grow but they possess a natural resistance to pests, disease, and harsh climates. They can survive in clay soil, nutrient poor soil, sandy soil, and practically no soil at all. Once established in their preferred habitat, wildflowers can...