Jefferson County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Oregon Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Jefferson County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Jefferson County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Jefferson County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Jefferson County landscaping contractors
- Jefferson County landscape businesses
- Jefferson County landscaping companies
- Jefferson County landscape services
- Jefferson County landscapers
- Jefferson County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Jefferson County
- residential landscaping businesses Jefferson County
- residential landscape companies Jefferson County
- residential landscaping services Jefferson County
- residential lawn care companies Jefferson County
- residential landscapers Jefferson County
- landscape architects Jefferson County
- landscape company Jefferson County
- landscape designers Jefferson County
- commercial landscaping contractors Jefferson County
- commercial landscape businesses Jefferson County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Jefferson County
- commercial landscaping companies Jefferson County
- commercial landscape services Jefferson County
- commercial landscapers Jefferson County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Caring for Winter Birds
If you have a problem with birds crashing into your windows, try placing sun ornaments and other objects in the window to let them know they can't fly through. Avoid hanging plants in front of the window - this is just inviting trouble. If a bird has a mishap, place him in a well-ventilated box in a warm area to recover. He may only be stunned. Never handle birds or any other wild animal with your bare hands...
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...