Douglas County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Oregon Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Douglas County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Douglas County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Douglas County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Douglas County landscaping contractors
- Douglas County landscape businesses
- Douglas County landscaping companies
- Douglas County landscape services
- Douglas County landscapers
- Douglas County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Douglas County
- residential landscaping businesses Douglas County
- residential landscape companies Douglas County
- residential landscaping services Douglas County
- residential lawn care companies Douglas County
- residential landscapers Douglas County
- landscape architects Douglas County
- landscape company Douglas County
- landscape designers Douglas County
- commercial landscaping contractors Douglas County
- commercial landscape businesses Douglas County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Douglas County
- commercial landscaping companies Douglas County
- commercial landscape services Douglas County
- commercial landscapers Douglas County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
First Aid for a Dried Out Hanging Basket
Let's face it, our houseplants aren't the most important things on our to-do lists, and even the most attentive landscape gardeners will sometimes forget to water the hanging baskets. The good news is that unless the plants are completely dead, they can usually be revived...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...