Auglaize County Landscaping Services, Landscapers, Landscape Contractors | Ohio Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Auglaize County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Auglaize County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Auglaize County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Auglaize County landscaping contractors
- Auglaize County landscape businesses
- Auglaize County landscaping companies
- Auglaize County landscape services
- Auglaize County landscapers
- Auglaize County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Auglaize County
- residential landscaping businesses Auglaize County
- residential landscape companies Auglaize County
- residential landscaping services Auglaize County
- residential lawn care companies Auglaize County
- residential landscapers Auglaize County
- landscape architects Auglaize County
- landscape company Auglaize County
- landscape designers Auglaize County
- commercial landscaping contractors Auglaize County
- commercial landscape businesses Auglaize County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Auglaize County
- commercial landscaping companies Auglaize County
- commercial landscape services Auglaize County
- commercial landscapers Auglaize County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...