Morris County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Contractors | Residential New Jersey Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Morris County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Morris County Landscape Companies:
Residential & Commercial: Landscape Design, Installation & Build Services
Cities we serve:
All of Morris County & Sussex County, NJ
| Detailed Information coming soon...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Morris County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Morris County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Morris County landscaping contractors
- Morris County landscape businesses
- Morris County landscaping companies
- Morris County landscape services
- Morris County landscapers
- Morris County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Morris County
- residential landscaping businesses Morris County
- residential landscape companies Morris County
- residential landscaping services Morris County
- residential lawn care companies Morris County
- residential landscapers Morris County
- landscape architects Morris County
- landscape company Morris County
- landscape designers Morris County
- commercial landscaping contractors Morris County
- commercial landscape businesses Morris County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Morris County
- commercial landscaping companies Morris County
- commercial landscape services Morris County
- commercial landscapers Morris County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Do You Need Annuals or Perennials for Your Garden
The crocus delights us in early spring as it dares to peek through the snow and lift its face to the sun. Soon after follow tulips, narcissus, iris, lilacs - all perennials that welcome spring with vibrant color and fragrance. Perennial plants bloom at different times during the growing season and delight you with variety in color and size from earliest spring to late autumn. However, many perennials like those mentioned, bloom only for a few short weeks and then disappear from the landscape until the following year...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...