Lincoln County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors | Nevada Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Lincoln County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Lincoln County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Lincoln County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Lincoln County landscaping contractors
- Lincoln County landscape businesses
- Lincoln County landscaping companies
- Lincoln County landscape services
- Lincoln County landscapers
- Lincoln County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Lincoln County
- residential landscaping businesses Lincoln County
- residential landscape companies Lincoln County
- residential landscaping services Lincoln County
- residential lawn care companies Lincoln County
- residential landscapers Lincoln County
- landscape architects Lincoln County
- landscape company Lincoln County
- landscape designers Lincoln County
- commercial landscaping contractors Lincoln County
- commercial landscape businesses Lincoln County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Lincoln County
- commercial landscaping companies Lincoln County
- commercial landscape services Lincoln County
- commercial landscapers Lincoln County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
If your property has a slope dotted with interesting or weathered rock formations, you have an ideal spot for a rock garden. If nature hasn't provided you with the ideal location, all you need is a few loads of topsoil and some rocks. If you must bring in your own rocks and soil, start small...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...