Douglas County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors | Residential Nevada Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Douglas County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Douglas County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Douglas County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Douglas County landscaping contractors
- Douglas County landscape businesses
- Douglas County landscaping companies
- Douglas County landscape services
- Douglas County landscapers
- Douglas County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Douglas County
- residential landscaping businesses Douglas County
- residential landscape companies Douglas County
- residential landscaping services Douglas County
- residential lawn care companies Douglas County
- residential landscapers Douglas County
- landscape architects Douglas County
- landscape company Douglas County
- landscape designers Douglas County
- commercial landscaping contractors Douglas County
- commercial landscape businesses Douglas County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Douglas County
- commercial landscaping companies Douglas County
- commercial landscape services Douglas County
- commercial landscapers Douglas County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
A Flower Garden for Your Home
Picture a constant supply of beautiful cut flowers for your home, or fresh cut flowers for friends, and special occasions. Beautiful flowers at your disposal are possible by planting a well-stocked flower garden. To begin your flower garden, select a sunny area, as a flower garden usually requires 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight each day...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...