Harford County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Harford County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Harford County Landscape Companies:
Pro-Curb Lawn & Landscape Services
Residential/Commercial: Landscape Design & Maintenance Services
Areas we serve:
All of Harford County, Cecil County, and Southern PA
Detailed Information | Website
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Harford County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
If you are an Harford County landscape contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Landscaping Maintenance vs. Landscape Installation & Design...
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Harford County landscaping contractors
- Harford County landscape businesses
- Harford County landscaping companies
- Harford County landscape services
- Harford County landscapers
- Harford County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Harford County
- residential landscaping businesses Harford County
- residential landscape companies Harford County
- residential landscaping services Harford County
- residential lawn care companies Harford County
- residential landscapers Harford County
- landscape architects Harford County
- landscape company Harford County
- landscape designers Harford County
- commercial landscaping contractors Harford County
- commercial landscape businesses Harford County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Harford County
- commercial landscaping companies Harford County
- commercial landscape services Harford County
- commercial landscapers Harford County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Amaryllis are one of the easiest of bulbs to force and is certainly the most elegant and spectacular of the forcing bulbs. Paperwhites pale in comparison to these gigantic flowers native to South Africa and South America. And for our interested botany-gardener types, note that Amaryllis is the common name for the Hippeastrum family. Our commonly potted bloomer is a cross between various selection of H. vittatum and bred back to itself to give us a huge blooms for an extended period...
A garden without roses is, well, it just isn't quite complete. But many gardeners shy away from this best loved of all the flowering plants because of that dreaded gardening season, Winter. True, winter in any part of the country is erratic at best and many roses do require some protection from the extremes, but successful overwintering is not only possible but virtually assured when done on a timely basis...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...