Dorchester County Landscape Companies, Landscapers, Landscaping Contractors | Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Dorchester County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Dorchester County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Dorchester County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Dorchester County landscaping contractors
- Dorchester County landscape businesses
- Dorchester County landscaping companies
- Dorchester County landscape services
- Dorchester County landscapers
- Dorchester County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Dorchester County
- residential landscaping businesses Dorchester County
- residential landscape companies Dorchester County
- residential landscaping services Dorchester County
- residential lawn care companies Dorchester County
- residential landscapers Dorchester County
- landscape architects Dorchester County
- landscape company Dorchester County
- landscape designers Dorchester County
- commercial landscaping contractors Dorchester County
- commercial landscape businesses Dorchester County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Dorchester County
- commercial landscaping companies Dorchester County
- commercial landscape services Dorchester County
- commercial landscapers Dorchester County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Unifying and Separating Landscaping Planting Beds
There are thousands of plant combinations, companion plantings, and color combinations that will work well in landscaping and garden planting schemes. And from a beginner or do-it-yourself standpoint, simplicity and repitition in planting is a good starting point that can be added to later. I usually say to pick a color scheme of two or three colors and repeat it throughout the garden...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...