Baltimore County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Residential Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Baltimore County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Baltimore County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Baltimore County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Baltimore County landscaping contractors
- Baltimore County landscape businesses
- Baltimore County landscaping companies
- Baltimore County landscape services
- Baltimore County landscapers
- Baltimore County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Baltimore County
- residential landscaping businesses Baltimore County
- residential landscape companies Baltimore County
- residential landscaping services Baltimore County
- residential lawn care companies Baltimore County
- residential landscapers Baltimore County
- landscape architects Baltimore County
- landscape company Baltimore County
- landscape designers Baltimore County
- commercial landscaping contractors Baltimore County
- commercial landscape businesses Baltimore County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Baltimore County
- commercial landscaping companies Baltimore County
- commercial landscape services Baltimore County
- commercial landscapers Baltimore County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Time for a Flower Garden Tune-Up
Creating a lush flower garden from scratch takes time - many perennial plants need a couple of years to grow to showy sizes. So don't worry if it takes several seasons to get your flower garden looking the way you'd want it to. That's perfectly normal. This is a good time of year to take stock of your garden design. Ask yourself the following questions - the answers should give you some ideas on which projects to do this spring...