Penobscot County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Maine Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Penobscot County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Penobscot County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Penobscot County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Penobscot County landscaping contractors
- Penobscot County landscape businesses
- Penobscot County landscaping companies
- Penobscot County landscape services
- Penobscot County landscapers
- Penobscot County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Penobscot County
- residential landscaping businesses Penobscot County
- residential landscape companies Penobscot County
- residential landscaping services Penobscot County
- residential lawn care companies Penobscot County
- residential landscapers Penobscot County
- landscape architects Penobscot County
- landscape company Penobscot County
- landscape designers Penobscot County
- commercial landscaping contractors Penobscot County
- commercial landscape businesses Penobscot County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Penobscot County
- commercial landscaping companies Penobscot County
- commercial landscape services Penobscot County
- commercial landscapers Penobscot County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
2 Ways to Safely Transplant Rose Bushes of Any Age
You will occasionally want to move a rose bush from one location to another, but fear shocking the bush too much and having it die. However, here are two effective ways to minimize the shock to the bush so you can successfully move it to another, more suitable place in your flower garden...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...