Franklin County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Maine Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Franklin County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Franklin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Franklin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Franklin County landscaping contractors
- Franklin County landscape businesses
- Franklin County landscaping companies
- Franklin County landscape services
- Franklin County landscapers
- Franklin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Franklin County
- residential landscaping businesses Franklin County
- residential landscape companies Franklin County
- residential landscaping services Franklin County
- residential lawn care companies Franklin County
- residential landscapers Franklin County
- landscape architects Franklin County
- landscape company Franklin County
- landscape designers Franklin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Franklin County
- commercial landscape businesses Franklin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Franklin County
- commercial landscaping companies Franklin County
- commercial landscape services Franklin County
- commercial landscapers Franklin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Spring Flower Gardening
Spring is the time when nature and your garden awakes and comes alive after the long winter. That first spring flower or that first green leave is the sign that winter in coming to an end and that a new growing season has arrived. Spring and Flower gardening is almost synonymous. Spring is the time to interplant perennials, shrubs, roses and plant or transplant your annuals...
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...