Androscoggin County Landscaping Contractors, Landscapers, Landscape Companies | Maine Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Androscoggin County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Androscoggin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Androscoggin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Androscoggin County landscaping contractors
- Androscoggin County landscape businesses
- Androscoggin County landscaping companies
- Androscoggin County landscape services
- Androscoggin County landscapers
- Androscoggin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Androscoggin County
- residential landscaping businesses Androscoggin County
- residential landscape companies Androscoggin County
- residential landscaping services Androscoggin County
- residential lawn care companies Androscoggin County
- residential landscapers Androscoggin County
- landscape architects Androscoggin County
- landscape company Androscoggin County
- landscape designers Androscoggin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Androscoggin County
- commercial landscape businesses Androscoggin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Androscoggin County
- commercial landscaping companies Androscoggin County
- commercial landscape services Androscoggin County
- commercial landscapers Androscoggin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
A Flower Garden for Your Home
Picture a constant supply of beautiful cut flowers for your home, or fresh cut flowers for friends, and special occasions. Beautiful flowers at your disposal are possible by planting a well-stocked flower garden. To begin your flower garden, select a sunny area, as a flower garden usually requires 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight each day...
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...