Catahoula County (Parish) Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors
To help you in your search for local Catahoula County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Catahoula County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Catahoula County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Catahoula County landscaping contractors
- Catahoula County landscape businesses
- Catahoula County landscaping companies
- Catahoula County landscape services
- Catahoula County landscapers
- Catahoula County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Catahoula County
- residential landscaping businesses Catahoula County
- residential landscape companies Catahoula County
- residential landscaping services Catahoula County
- residential lawn care companies Catahoula County
- residential landscapers Catahoula County
- landscape architects Catahoula County
- landscape company Catahoula County
- landscape designers Catahoula County
- commercial landscaping contractors Catahoula County
- commercial landscape businesses Catahoula County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Catahoula County
- commercial landscaping companies Catahoula County
- commercial landscape services Catahoula County
- commercial landscapers Catahoula County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Concrete Mold Buying Tips
Many of these are made to order, so delivery time is 3 - 5 weeks after you have placed an order and paid your money. This is a long wait if you are just starting off in the hobby or business. Your investment in molds will be considerable and even with several hundred dollars worth of molds you may only have 5 - 10 different castings to offer your customers. I recommend that you start with the much cheaper and easier to use rigid or semi rigid plastic molds. They are inexpensive and will give you an excellent feel for...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...