Calcasieu County (Parish) Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors
To help you in your search for local Calcasieu County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Calcasieu County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Calcasieu County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Calcasieu County landscaping contractors
- Calcasieu County landscape businesses
- Calcasieu County landscaping companies
- Calcasieu County landscape services
- Calcasieu County landscapers
- Calcasieu County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Calcasieu County
- residential landscaping businesses Calcasieu County
- residential landscape companies Calcasieu County
- residential landscaping services Calcasieu County
- residential lawn care companies Calcasieu County
- residential landscapers Calcasieu County
- landscape architects Calcasieu County
- landscape company Calcasieu County
- landscape designers Calcasieu County
- commercial landscaping contractors Calcasieu County
- commercial landscape businesses Calcasieu County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Calcasieu County
- commercial landscaping companies Calcasieu County
- commercial landscape services Calcasieu County
- commercial landscapers Calcasieu County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Unifying and Separating Landscaping Planting Beds
There are thousands of plant combinations, companion plantings, and color combinations that will work well in landscaping and garden planting schemes. And from a beginner or do-it-yourself standpoint, simplicity and repitition in planting is a good starting point that can be added to later. I usually say to pick a color scheme of two or three colors and repeat it throughout the garden...
Ladybugs, Ladybugs, Come to My Garden
Ladybugs, also called lady beetles or ladybirds, can be a gardener's best friend. The ladybug's bright coloring brings welcomed cheer to the garden, as well as helping with pest control. Since medieval times, ladybugs have been valued by farmers all over the world. Many believe that the ladybug was divinely sent to free crops of insect pests. In fact, that is how the ladybug got its name...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...