Avoyelles County (Parish) Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors
To help you in your search for local Avoyelles County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Avoyelles County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Avoyelles County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Avoyelles County landscaping contractors
- Avoyelles County landscape businesses
- Avoyelles County landscaping companies
- Avoyelles County landscape services
- Avoyelles County landscapers
- Avoyelles County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Avoyelles County
- residential landscaping businesses Avoyelles County
- residential landscape companies Avoyelles County
- residential landscaping services Avoyelles County
- residential lawn care companies Avoyelles County
- residential landscapers Avoyelles County
- landscape architects Avoyelles County
- landscape company Avoyelles County
- landscape designers Avoyelles County
- commercial landscaping contractors Avoyelles County
- commercial landscape businesses Avoyelles County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Avoyelles County
- commercial landscaping companies Avoyelles County
- commercial landscape services Avoyelles County
- commercial landscapers Avoyelles County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...