Charlotte County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Florida Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Charlotte County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Charlotte County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Charlotte County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Charlotte County landscaping contractors
- Charlotte County landscape businesses
- Charlotte County landscaping companies
- Charlotte County landscape services
- Charlotte County landscapers
- Charlotte County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Charlotte County
- residential landscaping businesses Charlotte County
- residential landscape companies Charlotte County
- residential landscaping services Charlotte County
- residential lawn care companies Charlotte County
- residential landscapers Charlotte County
- landscape architects Charlotte County
- landscape company Charlotte County
- landscape designers Charlotte County
- commercial landscaping contractors Charlotte County
- commercial landscape businesses Charlotte County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Charlotte County
- commercial landscaping companies Charlotte County
- commercial landscape services Charlotte County
- commercial landscapers Charlotte County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
How to Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees from Seed
Most Japanese Maple seeds ripen in the fall. Watch the tree and wait for the seeds to turn brown. The seeds are ready to be harvested when they are brown and can be easily removed from the tree. The seeds are attached to a wing, it's best to break the wing off before storing or planting the seeds. Japanese Maple seeds have a very hard outer coating as do many ornamental plants. Under natural conditions the seeds would have to be on the ground for almost two years before they would germinate...