Alachua County Landscaping Services, Landscape Contractors | Residential Florida Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Alachua County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Alachua County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Alachua County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Alachua County landscaping contractors
- Alachua County landscape businesses
- Alachua County landscaping companies
- Alachua County landscape services
- Alachua County landscapers
- Alachua County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Alachua County
- residential landscaping businesses Alachua County
- residential landscape companies Alachua County
- residential landscaping services Alachua County
- residential lawn care companies Alachua County
- residential landscapers Alachua County
- landscape architects Alachua County
- landscape company Alachua County
- landscape designers Alachua County
- commercial landscaping contractors Alachua County
- commercial landscape businesses Alachua County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Alachua County
- commercial landscaping companies Alachua County
- commercial landscape services Alachua County
- commercial landscapers Alachua County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Timely Tips for Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
It's fall, time to forget about the garden, right? Not so fast. Getting your garden ready for winter can make a big difference next spring. Instead of playing catch-up and fixing winter's damage, you'll be out gardening and enjoying your yard as soon as the first spring bulbs come up. A final garden cleanup is the first priority, so here's a checklist for the fall jobs to do around the yard and flower garden...
Decorative Stone Uses for Landscaping
One of the benefits resulting from the diminishing rainfall now being experienced in Australia is the growing realization by the community that there are alternatives to the vast areas of lawn traditionally found around suburban houses. The new trend toward smaller property sizes has also caused people to look at more practical uses that could be made of the surrounds to their homes...