Ventura County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ventura County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ventura County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ventura County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ventura County landscaping contractors
- Ventura County landscape businesses
- Ventura County landscaping companies
- Ventura County landscape services
- Ventura County landscapers
- Ventura County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ventura County
- residential landscaping businesses Ventura County
- residential landscape companies Ventura County
- residential landscaping services Ventura County
- residential lawn care companies Ventura County
- residential landscapers Ventura County
- landscape architects Ventura County
- landscape company Ventura County
- landscape designers Ventura County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ventura County
- commercial landscape businesses Ventura County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ventura County
- commercial landscaping companies Ventura County
- commercial landscape services Ventura County
- commercial landscapers Ventura County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
How to Get Rid of Standing Water in Your Yard
Do you have one or more areas in your yard that hold water after a rainfall? This is a common problem, and sometimes difficult to solve. Over the years I've talked with dozens of people trying to battle this problem, and on several occasions I have been hired to solve the problem. So what can be done...
Starting Seeds for Your Garden Indoors
In much of the United States, the only way to take advantage of a full growing season is to start your plants from seeds indoors. In areas where the last frost can be as late as the end of May, and the first as early as the beginning of October, the abbreviated growing season can mean a short garden season and a severe limitation on plants and flowers that would otherwise flourish. One solution is to choose only native plants for your garden...