Ventura County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Companies | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ventura County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ventura County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ventura County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ventura County landscaping contractors
- Ventura County landscape businesses
- Ventura County landscaping companies
- Ventura County landscape services
- Ventura County landscapers
- Ventura County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ventura County
- residential landscaping businesses Ventura County
- residential landscape companies Ventura County
- residential landscaping services Ventura County
- residential lawn care companies Ventura County
- residential landscapers Ventura County
- landscape architects Ventura County
- landscape company Ventura County
- landscape designers Ventura County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ventura County
- commercial landscape businesses Ventura County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ventura County
- commercial landscaping companies Ventura County
- commercial landscape services Ventura County
- commercial landscapers Ventura County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Patio Furniture Sets - Teak, Adirondack and More
For a comfortable, homey feel to your outdoor spaces, take a look at adding something casual to your outdoor rooms. Teak patio furniture that look warm and inviting encourage your guests to sit for a while and relax. There are many styles of patio furniture...
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...