Santa Cruz County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Cruz County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Cruz County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
- Santa Cruz County landscape businesses
- Santa Cruz County landscaping companies
- Santa Cruz County landscape services
- Santa Cruz County landscapers
- Santa Cruz County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Cruz County
- residential landscape companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping services Santa Cruz County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscapers Santa Cruz County
- landscape architects Santa Cruz County
- landscape company Santa Cruz County
- landscape designers Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Cruz County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape services Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscapers Santa Cruz County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Spring Flower Gardening
Spring is the time when nature and your garden awakes and comes alive after the long winter. That first spring flower or that first green leave is the sign that winter in coming to an end and that a new growing season has arrived. Spring and Flower gardening is almost synonymous. Spring is the time to interplant perennials, shrubs, roses and plant or transplant your annuals...
Echinacea, popularly known as coneflower, has created a sensation among those who like to dabble in herbal healing. German medical studies have proven that echinacea does indeed boost the immune system, and is useful in treating a number of common ailments. We'll talk more about using echinacea medicinally In Using Echinacea, but first, let's get it growing...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...