Santa Cruz County Landscaping Services, Landscape Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Cruz County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Cruz County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
- Santa Cruz County landscape businesses
- Santa Cruz County landscaping companies
- Santa Cruz County landscape services
- Santa Cruz County landscapers
- Santa Cruz County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Cruz County
- residential landscape companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping services Santa Cruz County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscapers Santa Cruz County
- landscape architects Santa Cruz County
- landscape company Santa Cruz County
- landscape designers Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Cruz County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape services Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscapers Santa Cruz County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Walk Your Way to Longevity with Concrete Pavers
The journey to a great looking home can begin with a single step-along a new walk or stairway. Here are some stylish ideas for sprucing up the paths, patios and driveways around your place. If your walkway seems more like an obstacle course or labyrinth it might be time to replace it. First choose a style that suits both your house and your own sensitivities. Owners of older homes may opt for a more traditional and muted design while...
Do You Need Annuals or Perennials for Your Garden
The crocus delights us in early spring as it dares to peek through the snow and lift its face to the sun. Soon after follow tulips, narcissus, iris, lilacs - all perennials that welcome spring with vibrant color and fragrance. Perennial plants bloom at different times during the growing season and delight you with variety in color and size from earliest spring to late autumn. However, many perennials like those mentioned, bloom only for a few short weeks and then disappear from the landscape until the following year...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...