Santa Clara County Landscape Services, Landscapers, Landscaping Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Clara County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Clara County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
- Santa Clara County landscape businesses
- Santa Clara County landscaping companies
- Santa Clara County landscape services
- Santa Clara County landscapers
- Santa Clara County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Clara County
- residential landscape companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping services Santa Clara County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscapers Santa Clara County
- landscape architects Santa Clara County
- landscape company Santa Clara County
- landscape designers Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Clara County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape services Santa Clara County
- commercial landscapers Santa Clara County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Concrete Mold Buying Tips
Many of these are made to order, so delivery time is 3 - 5 weeks after you have placed an order and paid your money. This is a long wait if you are just starting off in the hobby or business. Your investment in molds will be considerable and even with several hundred dollars worth of molds you may only have 5 - 10 different castings to offer your customers. I recommend that you start with the much cheaper and easier to use rigid or semi rigid plastic molds. They are inexpensive and will give you an excellent feel for...
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Time for a Flower Garden Tune-Up
Creating a lush flower garden from scratch takes time - many perennial plants need a couple of years to grow to showy sizes. So don't worry if it takes several seasons to get your flower garden looking the way you'd want it to. That's perfectly normal. This is a good time of year to take stock of your garden design. Ask yourself the following questions - the answers should give you some ideas on which projects to do this spring...