Santa Barbara County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Barbara County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Barbara County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Barbara County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Barbara County landscaping contractors
- Santa Barbara County landscape businesses
- Santa Barbara County landscaping companies
- Santa Barbara County landscape services
- Santa Barbara County landscapers
- Santa Barbara County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Barbara County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Barbara County
- residential landscape companies Santa Barbara County
- residential landscaping services Santa Barbara County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Barbara County
- residential landscapers Santa Barbara County
- landscape architects Santa Barbara County
- landscape company Santa Barbara County
- landscape designers Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Barbara County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscape services Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscapers Santa Barbara County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
How to Plant a Heather Garden
When planning a garden of heather, begin by making an outline of your area first. If you're planning a border, start from the back of the bed with the taller plants and work forward - if the bed is to be viewed from all sides, begin sketching your design from the center out. If you have room, planting varieties in odd-numbered groups is most effective. Even numbers of plants often make a new garden look too balanced and unnatural...
Soil PH - An Important Key To Successful Gardening (in Plain English)
Soil ph is among the least understood and most universally ignored or abused keys to getting the kind of results that makes one gardener - and his or her gardening results - stand head and shoulders above all others. Just what is pH anyway? The term pH is nothing more than a way of expressing the amount of acidity or alkalinity in the soil. A sour soil is acidic to one degree...