San Diego County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local San Diego County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for San Diego County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the San Diego County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- San Diego County landscaping contractors
- San Diego County landscape businesses
- San Diego County landscaping companies
- San Diego County landscape services
- San Diego County landscapers
- San Diego County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors San Diego County
- residential landscaping businesses San Diego County
- residential landscape companies San Diego County
- residential landscaping services San Diego County
- residential lawn care companies San Diego County
- residential landscapers San Diego County
- landscape architects San Diego County
- landscape company San Diego County
- landscape designers San Diego County
- commercial landscaping contractors San Diego County
- commercial landscape businesses San Diego County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies San Diego County
- commercial landscaping companies San Diego County
- commercial landscape services San Diego County
- commercial landscapers San Diego County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
2 Ways to Safely Transplant Rose Bushes of Any Age
You will occasionally want to move a rose bush from one location to another, but fear shocking the bush too much and having it die. However, here are two effective ways to minimize the shock to the bush so you can successfully move it to another, more suitable place in your flower garden...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Starting Seeds for Your Garden Indoors
In much of the United States, the only way to take advantage of a full growing season is to start your plants from seeds indoors. In areas where the last frost can be as late as the end of May, and the first as early as the beginning of October, the abbreviated growing season can mean a short garden season and a severe limitation on plants and flowers that would otherwise flourish. One solution is to choose only native plants for your garden...