San Bernardino County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local San Bernardino County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for San Bernardino County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the San Bernardino County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- San Bernardino County landscaping contractors
- San Bernardino County landscape businesses
- San Bernardino County landscaping companies
- San Bernardino County landscape services
- San Bernardino County landscapers
- San Bernardino County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors San Bernardino County
- residential landscaping businesses San Bernardino County
- residential landscape companies San Bernardino County
- residential landscaping services San Bernardino County
- residential lawn care companies San Bernardino County
- residential landscapers San Bernardino County
- landscape architects San Bernardino County
- landscape company San Bernardino County
- landscape designers San Bernardino County
- commercial landscaping contractors San Bernardino County
- commercial landscape businesses San Bernardino County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies San Bernardino County
- commercial landscaping companies San Bernardino County
- commercial landscape services San Bernardino County
- commercial landscapers San Bernardino County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...