Sacramento County Landscape Services, Landscapers, Landscaping Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Sacramento County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Sacramento County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Sacramento County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Sacramento County landscaping contractors
- Sacramento County landscape businesses
- Sacramento County landscaping companies
- Sacramento County landscape services
- Sacramento County landscapers
- Sacramento County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Sacramento County
- residential landscaping businesses Sacramento County
- residential landscape companies Sacramento County
- residential landscaping services Sacramento County
- residential lawn care companies Sacramento County
- residential landscapers Sacramento County
- landscape architects Sacramento County
- landscape company Sacramento County
- landscape designers Sacramento County
- commercial landscaping contractors Sacramento County
- commercial landscape businesses Sacramento County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Sacramento County
- commercial landscaping companies Sacramento County
- commercial landscape services Sacramento County
- commercial landscapers Sacramento County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Spring Flower Gardening
Spring is the time when nature and your garden awakes and comes alive after the long winter. That first spring flower or that first green leave is the sign that winter in coming to an end and that a new growing season has arrived. Spring and Flower gardening is almost synonymous. Spring is the time to interplant perennials, shrubs, roses and plant or transplant your annuals...
Creating Woodland Gardens
Instead of trying to impose a garden through extensive pruning and soil conditioning, prepare the site for woodland plants, such ferns, shade loving shrubs and perennials. Plants suited to these conditions will grow and thrive without major site preparation. Limited site manipulation if fine. Lower branches may need to be pruned to allow access into the garden, smaller trees may need to be removed to avoid...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...