Nevada County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Nevada County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Nevada County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Nevada County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Nevada County landscaping contractors
- Nevada County landscape businesses
- Nevada County landscaping companies
- Nevada County landscape services
- Nevada County landscapers
- Nevada County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Nevada County
- residential landscaping businesses Nevada County
- residential landscape companies Nevada County
- residential landscaping services Nevada County
- residential lawn care companies Nevada County
- residential landscapers Nevada County
- landscape architects Nevada County
- landscape company Nevada County
- landscape designers Nevada County
- commercial landscaping contractors Nevada County
- commercial landscape businesses Nevada County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Nevada County
- commercial landscaping companies Nevada County
- commercial landscape services Nevada County
- commercial landscapers Nevada County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Rose Cutting Tips That Maximize Display Life
What could smell or look lovelier than a vase full of stunning roses? With just a little care, they can last a very long time in a vase. Here are 5 Tips For Cutting Roses. First, wait until after 3 p.m. to cut, when their nutrient levels are the highest. Second, choose buds that have just started to open, only one-third to one-half of the way through the process. Once a bud has fully opened, it's too late to cut...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...