Monterey County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Monterey County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Monterey County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Monterey County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Monterey County landscaping contractors
- Monterey County landscape businesses
- Monterey County landscaping companies
- Monterey County landscape services
- Monterey County landscapers
- Monterey County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Monterey County
- residential landscaping businesses Monterey County
- residential landscape companies Monterey County
- residential landscaping services Monterey County
- residential lawn care companies Monterey County
- residential landscapers Monterey County
- landscape architects Monterey County
- landscape company Monterey County
- landscape designers Monterey County
- commercial landscaping contractors Monterey County
- commercial landscape businesses Monterey County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Monterey County
- commercial landscaping companies Monterey County
- commercial landscape services Monterey County
- commercial landscapers Monterey County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Walk Your Way to Longevity with Concrete Pavers
The journey to a great looking home can begin with a single step-along a new walk or stairway. Here are some stylish ideas for sprucing up the paths, patios and driveways around your place. If your walkway seems more like an obstacle course or labyrinth it might be time to replace it. First choose a style that suits both your house and your own sensitivities. Owners of older homes may opt for a more traditional and muted design while...
Soil, Drainage, and Water
Having a beautiful and thriving yard isn't an act of chance. Before you go shopping for trees, flowers, plants and shrubs, you should understand that half of them are meant to be underground. The root systems of your future plants and trees will decide if they live or die, and their future health is determined by the environment you will be planting them in. So, before you bring home a truck load of things to plant, you should take a good look at the soil and drainage conditions on your property to see if there is any room for improvement...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...