Monterey County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Companies | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Monterey County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Monterey County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Monterey County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Monterey County landscaping contractors
- Monterey County landscape businesses
- Monterey County landscaping companies
- Monterey County landscape services
- Monterey County landscapers
- Monterey County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Monterey County
- residential landscaping businesses Monterey County
- residential landscape companies Monterey County
- residential landscaping services Monterey County
- residential lawn care companies Monterey County
- residential landscapers Monterey County
- landscape architects Monterey County
- landscape company Monterey County
- landscape designers Monterey County
- commercial landscaping contractors Monterey County
- commercial landscape businesses Monterey County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Monterey County
- commercial landscaping companies Monterey County
- commercial landscape services Monterey County
- commercial landscapers Monterey County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Lawn Care Tips
How to get a perfect lawn is what most homeowners want to know. A good grass is not easily won. There are many determinants that influence into a healthy soil. It is not only to thoroughly care for the lawn, by mowing, trimming and irrigating, but you have to feed it too. Feeding the soil is more important than you may think. However, you have to start from choosing the soil that more suits with your yard. A typical mistake of many beginners is to have a non-ideal soil, which will carry important troubles afterwards...
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Growing and Preserving Cut Flowers
There is nothing more cheerful than vases full of fresh flowers placed around the house that have been grown and cut from your own garden. A cut flower is one that has been cut at the stem and placed in a vase of water. Cut flowers are grown from both annual and perennial plants. Here is a short list (by common name) of cut flowers that you can grow in your own garden to enjoy for many years to come...