Los Angeles County Landscaping Services, Landscapers, Landscape Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Los Angeles County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Los Angeles County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
- Los Angeles County landscape businesses
- Los Angeles County landscaping companies
- Los Angeles County landscape services
- Los Angeles County landscapers
- Los Angeles County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping businesses Los Angeles County
- residential landscape companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping services Los Angeles County
- residential lawn care companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscapers Los Angeles County
- landscape architects Los Angeles County
- landscape company Los Angeles County
- landscape designers Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping contractors Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape businesses Los Angeles County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape services Los Angeles County
- commercial landscapers Los Angeles County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Rose Cutting Tips That Maximize Display Life
What could smell or look lovelier than a vase full of stunning roses? With just a little care, they can last a very long time in a vase. Here are 5 Tips For Cutting Roses. First, wait until after 3 p.m. to cut, when their nutrient levels are the highest. Second, choose buds that have just started to open, only one-third to one-half of the way through the process. Once a bud has fully opened, it's too late to cut...
Attracting Birds to the Garden
A gardener's relationship with birds is one of mutual benefit. The gardener provides for a few of the birds basic needs, and the birds help to keep down the insect population while treating us to an unending source of entertainment. Birds take their role as insect predator seriously. A single bird will gulp down 500 to 1,000 insects in an afternoon...
How to Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees from Seed
Most Japanese Maple seeds ripen in the fall. Watch the tree and wait for the seeds to turn brown. The seeds are ready to be harvested when they are brown and can be easily removed from the tree. The seeds are attached to a wing, it's best to break the wing off before storing or planting the seeds. Japanese Maple seeds have a very hard outer coating as do many ornamental plants. Under natural conditions the seeds would have to be on the ground for almost two years before they would germinate...