Humboldt County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Humboldt County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Humboldt County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Humboldt County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Humboldt County landscaping contractors
- Humboldt County landscape businesses
- Humboldt County landscaping companies
- Humboldt County landscape services
- Humboldt County landscapers
- Humboldt County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Humboldt County
- residential landscaping businesses Humboldt County
- residential landscape companies Humboldt County
- residential landscaping services Humboldt County
- residential lawn care companies Humboldt County
- residential landscapers Humboldt County
- landscape architects Humboldt County
- landscape company Humboldt County
- landscape designers Humboldt County
- commercial landscaping contractors Humboldt County
- commercial landscape businesses Humboldt County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Humboldt County
- commercial landscaping companies Humboldt County
- commercial landscape services Humboldt County
- commercial landscapers Humboldt County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
How Much Sun Does Your Vegetable Garden Really Need
Vegetables prefer a full day of sun, but if you live in a shady suburb you don't have to give up the idea of growing vegetables. Here are some minimum sunlight requirements...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
How to Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees from Seed
Most Japanese Maple seeds ripen in the fall. Watch the tree and wait for the seeds to turn brown. The seeds are ready to be harvested when they are brown and can be easily removed from the tree. The seeds are attached to a wing, it's best to break the wing off before storing or planting the seeds. Japanese Maple seeds have a very hard outer coating as do many ornamental plants. Under natural conditions the seeds would have to be on the ground for almost two years before they would germinate...