El Dorado County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Services | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local El Dorado County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for El Dorado County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the El Dorado County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- El Dorado County landscaping contractors
- El Dorado County landscape businesses
- El Dorado County landscaping companies
- El Dorado County landscape services
- El Dorado County landscapers
- El Dorado County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors El Dorado County
- residential landscaping businesses El Dorado County
- residential landscape companies El Dorado County
- residential landscaping services El Dorado County
- residential lawn care companies El Dorado County
- residential landscapers El Dorado County
- landscape architects El Dorado County
- landscape company El Dorado County
- landscape designers El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping contractors El Dorado County
- commercial landscape businesses El Dorado County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscape services El Dorado County
- commercial landscapers El Dorado County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...