Ketchikan Gateway County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Residential Alaska Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ketchikan Gateway County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ketchikan Gateway County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ketchikan Gateway County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ketchikan Gateway County landscaping contractors
- Ketchikan Gateway County landscape businesses
- Ketchikan Gateway County landscaping companies
- Ketchikan Gateway County landscape services
- Ketchikan Gateway County landscapers
- Ketchikan Gateway County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ketchikan Gateway County
- residential landscaping businesses Ketchikan Gateway County
- residential landscape companies Ketchikan Gateway County
- residential landscaping services Ketchikan Gateway County
- residential lawn care companies Ketchikan Gateway County
- residential landscapers Ketchikan Gateway County
- landscape architects Ketchikan Gateway County
- landscape company Ketchikan Gateway County
- landscape designers Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial landscape businesses Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial landscaping companies Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial landscape services Ketchikan Gateway County
- commercial landscapers Ketchikan Gateway County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....