Kenai Peninsula County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Alaska Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Kenai Peninsula County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Kenai Peninsula County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Kenai Peninsula County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Kenai Peninsula County landscaping contractors
- Kenai Peninsula County landscape businesses
- Kenai Peninsula County landscaping companies
- Kenai Peninsula County landscape services
- Kenai Peninsula County landscapers
- Kenai Peninsula County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscaping businesses Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscape companies Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscaping services Kenai Peninsula County
- residential lawn care companies Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscapers Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape architects Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape company Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape designers Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscaping contractors Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscape businesses Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscaping companies Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscape services Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscapers Kenai Peninsula County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Timely Tips for Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
It's fall, time to forget about the garden, right? Not so fast. Getting your garden ready for winter can make a big difference next spring. Instead of playing catch-up and fixing winter's damage, you'll be out gardening and enjoying your yard as soon as the first spring bulbs come up. A final garden cleanup is the first priority, so here's a checklist for the fall jobs to do around the yard and flower garden...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...